Call for a Free, Confidential Consultation 7 Days a Week
Get the latest updates on California personal injury law from the Cohn & Swartzon blog.
Do you need Uber & Lyft accident lawyers because of a rideshare driver’s negligence? Find out how Cohn & Swartzon can help in this post!
How does a personal injury lawsuit work, and how much can I get for my case? Get an inside look from attorney Saar Swartzon in this post.
Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. is pleased to announce that Yelp has awarded us with the 2018 “People Love Us On Yelp” Award. This honor is
We are pleased to announce Attorney Saar Swartzon’s 2017 AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, an award he earned based on his commitment to excellence in
Saar Swartzon, attorney and partner at Cohn & Swartzon, P.C., was ranked as one of Super Lawyers® Top 50: 2017 Orange County Super Lawyers. Mr. Swartzon has
Both of our lawyers at Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. have been selected to the 2015 Super Lawyers® list. For numerous years, their names have been published by Super
Cohn & Swartzon, P.C.’s Attorney Jason D. Cohn accepted a position as an adjunct professor at Whittier Law School. Attorney Cohn has provided powerful legal
At Cohn & Swartzon, P.C., we make an effort to give back to the community whenever we can. For this reason, we are pleased to
This website (www.legalhelp123.com) constitutes “advertising” as that term is defined in California Business and Professions Code section 6157(c) and is also a “communication” as set forth by California Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 7.1.
Agreement: By using Cohn & Swartzon’s website (www.legalhelp123.com) and information, documents, videos and other materials contained herein, you agree you have read and will abide by the following terms and conditions of use. This website is published for informational purposes only. Cohn & Swartzon will not be held liable or accountable if you fail to read or abide by the terms contained herein. If you do not agree to these terms, discontinue use of this site immediately. Even if you bookmark a particular portion of this site and bypass this Agreement, your use of this site still binds you to the terms contained herein. Cohn & Swartzon reserves the right to change/modify these terms at any time.
1. THERE IS NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP CREATED BY YOUR USE OF, OR COMMUNICATION THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE. The submission of a legal inquiry, contact or email through this website, or telephone call, facsimile or other communication through telephone number(s) listed on this site will not and does not create an attorney-client relationship. No attorney-client relationship will be formed with Cohn & Swartzon or its attorneys unless there is a fully signed and dated written retainer agreement between all parties.
2. Any information provided through or via this website by anyone who is not a current, retained client of Cohn & Swartzon is NOT CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED and Cohn & Swartzon is not under any duty to keep such information confidential or privileged. Unless and until a formal attorney client relationship exists, Cohn & Swartzon will assume that any information is not confidential and will not be held liable or accountable for the security and privacy of such information or communication.
3. The information, documents, videos and other materials contained in this website is of a general nature and is NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY OR CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. In addition, the information, documents, videos and other materials contained in this website does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cohn & Swartzon or its attorneys, employees or clients. There is no guarantee that the information provided is correct, complete, or current, and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a proper, qualified attorney or law firm. You should not act or rely on any such information without first obtaining legal advice from a proper, qualified attorney or law firm. Hiring an attorney or law firm is an extremely important decision with serious ramifications that should not be based solely upon information in this website, communications or advertisements.
4. The case results portrayed in this website were dependent on the facts of each specific case and the results will differ if based upon different facts.
5. This website may contain links to other sources and website but are not intended to imply that Cohn & Swartzon is legally authorized to use or associated with any registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links.
6. To the extent the State Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require Cohn & Swartzon to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this website, Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. designates its office in Orange County, California, as its principal office.
7. The contents of this website may constitute advertising under the applicable laws and ethical rules of some jurisdictions. If this website fails to comply with the applicable laws and ethical rules of the state from which you view this website, Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. does not wish to represent you. Unless otherwise noted, the attorneys listed on this website are not certified by the boards of legal specialization of any state or governmental agency. The attorneys listed herein are licensed to practice only in the jurisdictions listed in their biographies.
8. Use of this website is at your own risk. This website and all services, information, documents, videos and materials available on or through this site are provided solely “as is” and without any express representations or warranties of any kind. Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. expressly disclaims all statutory or implied representations, warranties, terms, and conditions with respect to the site and all services, information, documents, videos and materials available on or through the site, including the representations and warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title. Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. makes no representation or warranty that the website will be accurate, complete, up-to-date or error-free. You hereby agree that you bear all risks associated with the use of the site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, content, materials on or available through this website.
9. Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind in connection with the site, nor for any damages for loss of profits, loss of use, loss of data, loss of other intangibles, loss of security of information you have provided in connection with your use of the site, or unauthorized interception of any such information by third parties. Further, Cohn & Swartzon, P.C. will not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your use of the website or from any information or materials on the site.
10. The verdicts and settlements listed on this site are intended to be representative of cases handled by Cohn & Swartzon, P.C.. These listings are not a guarantee or prediction of the outcome of any other claims